I must begin with a genuine THANK YOU to Cathie for nominating my blog for this award.
You’ll find her inspiring blog at http://helpwithyourlife.wordpress.com/
No doubt, a lot of you who have been blogging since long before I knew the meaning of the word, have become a bit blasé about awards but for a relative newbie such as yours truly it’s a veritable shot in the arm to be recognized by some very generous-spirited members of the blogging community.
These are the rules for accepting the award:
Rules for the REALITY Blog Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Questions and Answers for the Reality Award
- If you could change one thing what would you change? I would like the Alexander Technique to become part of the school curriculum.
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Age 30.
- What one thing really scares you? Possibility of shark attack while surfing!
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? It would be wonderful to sing in the Albert Hall in London. (Last night of the Proms, perhaps). It may be a bit late now…but…you never know!
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Renee Fleming (soprano)
Now, it’s my pleasure to nominate the following blogs for the Reality Blog Award. It is a joy to visit these blogs and, in alphabetical order, they are:
Congratulations to you all……and happy blogging.