I must begin with a genuine THANK YOU to Cathie for nominating my blog for this award.
You’ll find her inspiring blog at http://helpwithyourlife.wordpress.com/
No doubt, a lot of you who have been blogging since long before I knew the meaning of the word, have become a bit blasé about awards but for a relative newbie such as yours truly it’s a veritable shot in the arm to be recognized by some very generous-spirited members of the blogging community.
These are the rules for accepting the award:
Rules for the REALITY Blog Award
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Questions and Answers for the Reality Award
- If you could change one thing what would you change? I would like the Alexander Technique to become part of the school curriculum.
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Age 30.
- What one thing really scares you? Possibility of shark attack while surfing!
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? It would be wonderful to sing in the Albert Hall in London. (Last night of the Proms, perhaps). It may be a bit late now…but…you never know!
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Renee Fleming (soprano)
Now, it’s my pleasure to nominate the following blogs for the Reality Blog Award. It is a joy to visit these blogs and, in alphabetical order, they are:
Congratulations to you all……and happy blogging.
Congrats to you, and thanks so much for the nomination, Brissie. I do actually have that award already, but haven’t got around to putting it in my sidebar, and probably will never find the time. 😀
Keep up the good work…I enjoy your blog 🙂
Thank you so much that was so kind. Though I don’t have the time for all those tasks I still do really appreciate you nominating me. I shall thank you on the blog tomorrow if that is OK so people can pop over to visit and then I will add you to my blog roll. This is my new years resolution because I never have time to play, and i am thrilled that you are the first award person I can add!! c
That’s fine with me…..keep on bloggin’ 🙂
Congratulations on your well deserved award and congratulations to all those remarkable bloggers who received your nomination. Looking forward to following your blog in 2013.
Thanks for your support…..you’ve always been most encouraging and I appreciate the time and effort that takes 🙂
Congratulations on your well-deserved awards. Bountiful blessings wished for you for the coming year.
Thank you so much lizziejoy! Congrats to you too 🙂
Congratulations on your award,Brissie, display it proudly on your blog! Thank you so much for adding me to your list of award-winners! I will most definitely acknowledge you on my blog and link back to you. With great pleasure!
Thank you, Patricia! I hope you enjoy making your own list…I’m looking forward to checking out the sites 🙂